Sunday, April 23, 2006

Snake wine from Cambodian jungle

I once got a bottle of Cambodian jungle snake wine (including an infant cobra, a scorpion and some plant) as a souvenir. The jungle natives say this exotic wine has magical powers which improve one´s masculinity. From that moment on I knew I had to try this stuff out..

Few months ago, I drank the stuff with a few friends along with some ginseng/gekko/seahorse-liquor to spice it up (must be the most foul liquor I have tasted). The snake wine´s taste itself resembled something between greasy snake venom and fermented scorpion piss.. but it rocked! My original drunken stupor (we had drank unhealthy amounts of assorted alcohol products) vanished away in a moment. I suddenly felt very alert and sharp-minded, like a predatory animal. I only have vague recollections of the rest of the night which ended on copious vomiting and eventual blackout. One such is of us crawling on the floor on all fours, barking and howling like pack of rabid hyenas.. Somebody or something even bit my leg.. and it was not my dog! So be careful when messing with Cambodian jungle snake wine, kids

No comments: