Wednesday, April 26, 2006

An old nightmare..

Since I don´t have any worthwhile nightmares to share, I´ll now publish some vintage stuff for your (apparently masochistic) satisfaction..

24.01.2002 Thursday

[ Lilith Emerges ]

Here's a description of the most disturbing dream I had last night:

Something or someone was hidden beneath the blanket in the shed. I knew that it was the phosphorous Lilith Herself which was gazing me. I drew the blanket away concealing Her naked body. Her green eyes stared me, and it was then when I realized that she was not human, but an Alien. In the end She somehow resembled a serpent with Her scaly greenish skin.

Analysis: Later on, in a discussion with colleagues I become aware that this weird ”outsider” could have just been the Feminine Daemonic I've heard of. Have I now developed a some kind of personal contact with the Prince of Darkness? Even though his form as Lilith disturbed me immensely, yet there was this sense of kindredship with Her. There was something about this Lilith, alienation and Separation to this World. She definitely tried to communicate with me, but I did not gather what She meant or tried to express. Yet I felt that I am on the right course on the Left Handed Way.

Picture by El Azul

No comments: