Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More vintage vitriolic escapades from yours truly

17th February Monday, 2003 E.V.

[ Lycanthropic Transmissions ]


I also had a talk with V. in which I told her that I felt anxiously feverish after I woke up this evening. I told her that I must do something, yet I don’t know what. After the call I just happened to glance out of the window. I saw the moon at her nocturnal grace. I thought it just had to be the full moon. It was. I called S. and arranged a joint-working at 8:35pm.

I put hastily some clothes on and off I went to the field which I reached uninterrupted. There was this definite sinister feeling oozing about which was devilishly enhanced by this (60%) Stroh-liquor I procured from my pocket. I took a sip every now and then, to get in the lycanthropic fervour..
I opened the Working by lying on my back on the snowy ground. I meditated for a while and “woke up” from the dead. The moon somehow energized me. I proceeded deeper into the field and dropped to all fours occasionally. The Magical Elixir was kicking in, or was it just the canine behaviour? I even walked with my eyes closed and tried to navigate without my sensory organs. I stumbled and staggered like a drunkard; I bet I was a real sight!
When the clock was alarmingly reaching 8.35pm, I entered the forested Inner Sancum. Feeling bit of animal awe I entered the Womb. Some soil was dripping from the roots to my face and hands as I had some extra sips from the bottled blaze. When the alarm sounded off I once again growled a bit for a good measure. This time everything took a bit “sarcastic” turn, I over-exaggerated my groaning and uttered blasphemous vociferations. I released a maniacal laughter from the bottom of my feral heart. With a mighty gulp I swallowed the rest of liquid insolence. Feeling just bit intoxicated I lurched back to the opening where I called forth S., my lycanthrope in arms.

I was running the usual route uttering continuous howls when the barking of dogs at my right stopped me. Was it me who had caused this canine applause? I went to check it out. I dropped to all fours and stalked the park where those domesticated brothers were hanging around. I sniffed the air and felt their presence and even the fear which somehow was transmitted through the nocturnal air.
After I had had my share of prowling I continued my way through the swamp. I had to crawl in order not trip on the muddy water. I bet I was looking quite barmy indeed, with this loony grin on my snout, eh..

No comments: