Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Greetings from Tuscany, Italy

Hello animals and assorted loonies!

Here are some photos I took during my trip to Tuscany, Italy few weeks ago.

A strange ad I saw in Florence´s railway station.
The Bloodsucking Communist´s are about!


A grotesque and rather eerie gargoyle, probably
inspired by our Kin


Here´s my pal, Hybrid Weasel from Sirius, descending
from their unidentified flying object


If I would have to pick something good out of
christendom, they at least have some nice gothic churches

We also paid a visit to our Kin at the Ospedale Psichiatrico (transl. "Loony Bin").
Our progenitor, (Hybrid) Pig-Rat Corleone is still on permanent vacation
after their unsuccesful attempt to drop a kilo of military grade DMT.


3 comments:

Agapetos said...

Is the last photo the city of San Gimignano? I've been there with my girlfriend. They have a very interesting museum of medieval torture.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a beautiful city. That picture second from the top is cool... what a strange cloud (or whatever it is).

Hybrid Hornet said...

Agapetos Typhonis: I´m not sure. Could have been, though. . In Florence there was a serial killer museum, though. Unfortunately I did not have to check it out.

Korpinsilmä: It actually is a cloud. A strange one indeed, I first though it was an UFO! :-)