Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dimensions, Mandalas and Tiles

"I loaded the universe into a cannon, aimed at my brain, and fired:

Lo! Everything disintegrated into fractal explosions, the dimensions warped and shifted. I saw a geometrically tiled, pulsating hyperspace shining with incredible colors that have no names. I saw kaleidoscopic mandalas and visited palaces. Open infinities sucked my consciousness into their vortex." - Originally uttered by Frater X. (edited by HH)

Wondering already what the above is about? There is a hint in the Title of this post.

3 comments:

Agapetos said...

I've been always trying to tell you that too much acid is bad for you!
;-)

Hybrid Hornet said...

It´s not acid, it´s the God Molecule!

sekopäinen lintu said...

suddenly..i'm starting to feel quite shrooooooooooomy!